2015 is here and so are the watch fairs. From January to the end of March, our lives will be guided by novelties, photo shoots, interviews and trips to Geneva and Basel. First meeting of the year: the Geneva fair, known as the Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie. In order to keep you aware of everything that will be presented by the exhibiting brands, we are on the road to SIHH 2015.
30,000sq meters of exhibition space, only 12.500 guests. The brands exhibiting at the SIHH are apart from the rest of the industry and chose not to be at Baselworld, but instead, in a dedicated show located in Geneva. Lead by the Richmond Group (and some of its friends), the SIHH will celebrate its 25th anniversary this year. As usual, 16 brands will be exhibiting.
Here is an overview of some of the watches already revealed for the SIHH 2015:
- Parmigiani Fleurier Tonda 1950 Squellete
- Baume & Mercier Clifton Automatic Big Date and Hampton Automatic
- Rotonde de Cartier Astrotourbillon Skeleton
- The new A. Lange & Sohne Saxonia Collection
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Calendar Meteorite Dial
- Piaget Altiplano Chronograph Flyback
- Montblanc Heritage Spirit Orbis Terrarum
- IWC Portofino Hand-Wound Pure Classic
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Duometre Spherotourbillon Moon
- Greubel Forsey GMT Titanium Black ADLC
- Roger Dubuis Excalibur Automatic Skeleton
- IWC Portuguese Annual Calendar
- Montblanc Timewalker Urban Speed and E-Strap
- Rotonde de Cartier Annual Calendar 40mm
Of course, this is just an excerpt of all the novelties that will be presented from Monday 19th January to Thursday 22nd January. We already know some of the other timepieces that are to come and we can already tell you that some good surprises are expected. Just a few more hours and you’ll be informed. Stay tuned!
Not only you’ll find our thoughts here, on Monochrome-Watches, with our detailed articles. But in order to be as close as possible to the SIHH 2015, the best is to follow us on our social media channels, where we’ll try to be as active as possible and to bring a live report.