Exhibition – Swatch Group Baselworld 2017 Novelties To Be Displayed at Tourbillon Boutique, Amsterdam
We, watch journalists, are privileged, as we get to see all the novelties of the year to come at Baselworld. Of course, we try hard to cover these watches in this magazine, so you can have an instant and extensive view on the new watches that exhibitors have to show. However, nothing is worth a live view and a touch-and-feel experience. And that’s exactly what you’ll be able to do… Indeed, the Tourbillon Boutique in Amsterdam offer you the opportunity to discover a selection of Baselworld 2017 novelties from Blancpain, Breguet, Jaquet Droz, Glashütte Original and Omega, starting on Thursday May 4th.
The Tourbillon Boutique in Amsterdam is the home of Swatch Group’s fine watchmaking brands, including Blancpain, Breguet, Jaquet Droz, Glashütte Original and Omega – clearly, a pretty interesting selection. From May 4th to May 7th, the multi-brand boutique will host an exhibition displaying a selection of new models from these 5 brands, introduced at Baselworld 2017 – some already for sale, and most interestingly, some that won’t be available before a few weeks / months. This is, for you, a rare opportunity to see, touch and try some watches that are not yet on the market and fresh from this year – and also to experience some watches that are not often seen at retailers.
What will you be able to see? Well, for instance, you’ll be able to have a first look with these great pieces from Baselworld 2017 – and of course, more from each brand.
- Blancpain Tribute To Fifty Fathoms MIL-SPEC
- Breguet Classique 7147 “Grand Feu” Enamel
- Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde Moon
- Glashütte Original Senator Chronograph Panorama Date in Steel
- Omega 1957 Trilogy
- Omega Speedmaster Racing Master Chronometer
Details of the Exhibition
- Address: Tourbillon Boutique, Pieter Cornelisz Hooftstraat 72, 1071 CB Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Dates: From Thursday May 4th to Sunday May 7th
- Opening hours: 10h00 / 18h00 from Thursday to Saturday – 12h00 / 17h00 on Sunday
- No invitation required