Video – Monochrome’s Best of the SIHH 2015 – The Top 10 Watches
The 2015 edition of the SIHH – Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie – is now behind us. As usual, it was an hectic week, full of novelties and horological sweetness. From all the brands exhibiting and all the watches we’ve seen, strapped, tested and photographed, we had to make our selection. 16 brands, more than 50 main novelties versus a team of 7 passionate writers with their own preferences and tastes. And the final result showed to you with a video. Here is Monochrome’s Best of the SIHH 2015.
Don’t expect us to show you our 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc… preferred timepiece. The aim of this video is only to share with you some beautiful images of the most striking watches we’ve seen at the SIHH 2015. This selection is large, as it goes from a 5.000 Euros world-timer to a 1 Million Euros tourbillon. This represents what we thought to be the watches to remember in a year or more from this edition of the Geneva watch fair. No matter the price, no matter the complications, this selection is just a matter of the coherence of the package, whether we’re talking about a simple time-only daily beater or a skeletonized double tourbillon.
This year, here are the 10 watches we felt important and that could easily set new rules… or not. We’re passionate people here at Monochrome-Watches and these 10 timepieces gave us some joy. By clicking on the links, you can find a fully detailed article. If there’s no link, no worries as the article will come soon.
- Montblanc Exo-Tourbillon Chronograph
- Roger Dubuis Excalibur Spider Double Flying Tourbillon
- A. Lange & Söhne Zeitwerk Minute Repeater
- Vacheron-Constantin Harmony Grande Complication
- Audemars-Piguet Royal Oak Concept RD1 Minute Repeater
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Tradition Grande Complication
- Richard Mille RM 19-02 Tourbillon Fleur
- Montblanc Heritage Spirit Orbis Terrarum
- Clé de Cartier
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Tribute to 1931 Seconde Centrale